Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm tired and in a rush b/c it's bed time...meant to do this over the weekend but I forgot (imagine that) so here's the quick version...just for Menu Mondays!Breakfast - same as last week

Lunch - same concept as last week

Dinner -
M - Dinner with parents
T - nacho night with friends
W - Ham and mac & cheese (probably with some veggie thrown in)
R - my cousin comes in, Fried shrimp, homemade potato chips,
F - Dinner at parents
Sa. - BBQ with friends
Sun - Baked cod

Last week's recap - we did really good! Fri. night we ended up eating at Chic-Fil-A, a guilty pleasure of mine, b/c we were out and about (now I don't even remember what we were doing!) Sat. night we ended up eating with friends and Sunday night we ended up eating at my parents, but other than that we did really good. This week will be the true test b/c I'm supposed to cook more - we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails